Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goals for 2014

-Post more often on this blog and my photography blog

-Reach 700 likes on my Facebook page

-Complete furnishing and decorating family room

-Take the time to visit friends and possibly meet some other bloggers

-Spending 15 minutes a day relaxing in some way (bath, reading, trip alone to a store, etc)

-Learning to take better videos both for personal and professional use

-Continue to improve my skills with off camera flash

-Family camping trip once or twice this year

-Landscape our front yard

-Allow Chris to golf once a month

-Work on reading from the bible each day

-Potty train Evangeline

-Keep Christopher on grade level for reading

-Expand our family late this year or next (not a baby this year, but trying for another by the end of this year)

Here's my completed goals for 2013! 

4 comments:

  1. Fun goals! We want to expand our family end of this year too! I loved the three year spacing between X and L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Yes, Evie will turn 3 in September. We'll probably start "trying" after that. Not rushing it though. May not happen till the following year and I'm fine with that. There would be a spacing of 4 years and that sounds good to me ;)

      Delete
  2. Hopefully I can help you meet goal #4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Hoping we can meet up this year. Maybe Hershey Park?

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Let me know if you're a new follower so I can follow back. I try my best to respond to comments directly on my blog :)

09 10