Monday, January 6, 2014

Andrew's 4th Birthday

We did such cute parties for the kids this year. Wish I had documented them better. We did a Christmas/elf theme for Andrew this year.

Elves only like eating sweets ;) We did breakfast foods (donuts and bagels) and cupcakes. This was such an affordable and easy option! I found that guests enjoyed the change up too.

Table cloth, plates, fancy straws, and treat bags from $1 Tree. Mason jar snow globe supplies were from Joann Fabric and AC Moore. I used the tutorial found here.
I made homemade hot chocolate using the recipe here.
The fireplace was on and Christmas music was streaming through our TV which made a relaxed and festive atmosphere. 
He loved every minute! 

3 comments:

  1. he looks so much like you here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! I love the idea! I can't wait to start having birthday parties at the house for kiddos! Jared always just wanted a sleepover and movie or bowling with his best friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I try my best to respond to comments directly on my blog. To see more of my daily life, check out my Instagram @marjoriejonesphotography